Dust and dirt gather and are very noticeable on top of tables and wooden furniture, but they can’t be as clearly seen on mattresses. So even if your mattress looks super clean, this could be far away from the truth. Actually when you don’t clean your mattress, you are creating a very suitable environment for the reproduction of bacteria and microorganisms that cause different allergies, acne, skin and respiratory problems.
We at Orange County DryMaster offer a mattress cleaning service that you should take advantage of!
Why should we clean our mattresses?
Turns out we spend a good 1/3 of our days in our our bed. Studies show that mattresses collect particles from the air and our bodies that need to be cleaned. Although we don’t sleep directly on the mattress, still these particles sink into the mattress over time making it unclean. People usually change their bed covers and sheets but rarely pay attention to the mattress. Cleaning the mattress is actually very important to ensure that you sleep in a healthy and clean environment.
How can we keep our mattresses clean?
Although they are used constantly, mattresses are usually ignored in the cleaning process. Here are some tips to keep your mattresses feeling fresh and clean all the time:
- Protecting your mattress can keep most of the dirt and dust at bay. Even with pet or spilling accidents, a mattress protector will keep most of the liquid from sinking into the core of your mattress.
- Sun is your best friend. Ventilate your mattress and keep it in the sun to make it smelling fresh and clean. The sun heat kills the dust mites that cause allergies.
- Change your bedding at least once a week. Do it more often if you suffer from allergies. If you suffer from acne, you might even see an improvement.
- Use a vacuum to clean your mattress at least once a month. Flip it and vacuum both sides. The spring box and the base of your bed could be a quiet and cosy home for 60% of the dust mites living in your home.
Why Choose Orange County DryMaster?
Is this enough to keep your mattress clean?
The simple answer is……No way! The proper cleaning of your mattress should be done at least once a year by a professional for the following reasons:
- When you hire a professional like us, we use special tools to clean and disinfect your mattress.
- We effectively control and kill all the dust mites using safe products.
- Our process safely sanitizes your mattress to keep it healthy and clean.
- We can work with you to effectively remove pet, urine, blood and body fluid stains and odors using the right tools and, products and if need be, chemicals.
This cleaning process is done using the safest and most eco-friendly chemicals and techniques that won’t further activate your allergies or sensitivities. In fact, this is the only way to ensure that you are sleeping on a clean and healthy mattress.
Get in Touch with Us Now!
Phone : 407-270-5022
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Walli was extremely professional, polite, and helpful! He did an amazing job with the 2 carpets in my apartment. The smell/dirt/pet stains are completely gone. The smell is also still fantastic as well! Lastly, I had brought up how my fiancé has bad allergies, which is why I initially called in for the service. He quickly took a look at my apartment’s air filter (which I had not checked upon moving in), and called out how bad it was. Had it not been for Walli, we 100% would have continued to have a super old/gross air filter. He recommended I go to Home Depot, which had plenty in stock. Cannot recommend Walli and the company enough! Certainly will be using him again in the future.